PDA

Näytä tavallinen näkymä : Good gym for winter bike training? Anywhere with Zwift or TrainerRoad?

kendool
01.11.2016, 23.31
Hi folks,

what the best place in Helsinki to get some winter cycling training in? I will probably look stupid in a gym that has wattbikes if i bring a laptop for zwift etc?

Any advice?

I don't want to get a turbo as I want to train early in the morning and ill just upset family and neighbours

Thanks

Ken

kervelo
02.11.2016, 08.50
...I will probably look stupid in a gym that has wattbikes if i bring a laptop for zwift etc?

Any advice?

I think one option would be to run the zwift/trainerroad/etc. on an iPhone/iPad/mobile device. Easier to attach to the gym bike and perhaps looks less stupid too. :rolleyes:

VPR
02.11.2016, 11.20
Best place to get some winter cycling training is outside.

VesaP
02.11.2016, 13.46
^Maybe if you have so much power in your arms that you can carry your wattbike to outside (it is heavy as hell). And you must have WiFi or 4G to use Zwift there!

kendool
03.11.2016, 10.41
more expense - i cant at this moment buy a new bike or upgrade my summer road bike for winter - so its indoor for me

golfer
03.11.2016, 13.57
In Helsinki nobody cares how you look. Just bring the equipment with you an enjoy!

Oatmeal Stout
03.11.2016, 15.02
There is indoor cycling twice a week for Cycle Club Helsinki (http://www.cch.fi/), they are also in Facebook.